Monday, June 25, 2012

A Little Girl Talk from Pam101: Try


I don't think I am in a funk.
You know me. A bad mood might happen here and there but then like most things it simply fades away.

And I can't complain about money.
I mean I did just buy a camper.
I mean my credit card bought a camper.
And I still don't have the rent from my tenants.
Don't even get me started on that. 

So, as I sit here on a Monday night...ready for bed at 915pm...I can't help but ask myself, "What am I waiting for?"

I mean.
Why aren't I out there.
On a date?
In the city?
On Match.com?
Why?

What am I waiting on?
I won't magically change overnight.
I can find a million things to kick the fault on.
But the fault is all with me.
What is the saying, "the buck stops here."
I am to blame.

I need to start trying.
Try to make an effort to meet someone.
I know I am a single girl to my core but I swear I am going to blink and be 35.
Do I want to be 35 and alone?

Am I alone?
Alone isn't the right word.
Because I never feel alone.

Sigh.
These moods come and go.

I just need to try.
Try.
It's just so hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment