Friday, March 30, 2012

A great reason to buy Katy Perry's new single

If a supporter of the morons in the Occupy [Insert Random Location Here] Movement is calling for a boycott of Katy Perry's new single, it seems like the perfect reason to BUY it.

Katy Perry: Offending Occupy [Insert Random Location Here] Supporters since 2012

If you are as offended by Naomi Wolf's disdain for free expression, and for those who protect her right to be an obnoxious bitch, I don't recommend you boycott her; only idiots who support "movements" like Occupy [Insert Random Location Here] call for boycotts. Instead, I suggest you buy a copy of Katy Perry's "Part of Me" single.

Get "Part Of Me" from Amazon.com in MP3 format by clicking here.

And watch the horrifyingly offensive video right here at Cinema Steve!








(By the way, I am such a big fan of Katy Perry that I had to a) look up the spelling of her name, and b) correct the title of the song when I first referenced it in a draft of this post--the song is NOT titled "All of Me" like I initially wrote. In other words, I am NOT a fan of Katy Perry, and I wouldn't be giving her coverage and free advertising if some censorship-happy cow hadn't started calling for a boycott. I wonder how it will work out for her?)

No comments:

Post a Comment